Nurses embody a true strength in the healthcare community and your endurance does not go unnoticed. As a small token of our appreciation, please accept a discount on our most popular products linked below.Mobile + Web Savings
Driven by compassion and joy, Unbound Medicine innovates at the intersection of healthcare, technology, and education (MedEdTech). Combining emerging technology, thoughtful guidance, and decades of expertise, we empower the healthcare community to provide the best care and improve lives.About Unbound Medicine
Nursing Central is the premier teaching and learning platform for institutions preparing today’s student nurses for professional practice.Group Discounts
ASCRS U is a single-entry portal to premier educational resources including references, guidelines, journals, courses, self-assessment banks, and video instruction.Press Release
Learn how to incorporate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) practices into your pedagogy. Unbound Medicine hosts Tiffany Gibson, Clinical Nurse Educator, and Healthcare Diversity & Inclusion Specialist while she walks you through the role of the nurse educator in DEI and strategies to enhance curriculum and practice.View Webinar
Coronavirus topics found in the ABX (Antibiotic) Guide are updated regularly and available to the public during the pandemic.Visit Hopkins Guides
Explore Our Products by Profession
Discover Our Custom Solutions
VideosVIEW ALL VIDEOS
- Virtual Simulation - The Next Steps: Implementation in Pre-licensure Nursing EducationLearn more about implementing virtual simulation into your nursing curriculum from an expert panel of nursing educators.
- A COVID-19 Conversation: Omicron Variant, Testing, and TreatmentDr. Paul Auwaerter – Professor of Medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine – reviews the latest on Covid-19, variants, and treatment, hosted by Dr. Bill Detmer, CEO of Unbound Medicine.
- Disaster Nursing and Emergency PreparednessAt a time when major disasters are occurring globally with increasing frequency and intensity, it is essential that our nation’s nurses and nursing students possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to respond to a disaster in a timely and appropriate manner.
What's NewVIEW ALL
- Unbound Medicine and ASCRS Launch Education Portal for Colorectal Suregons
- Unbound Medicine Launches Upgrade to Study System using Artificial Intelligence
- Unbound Medicine Launches The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Resource Collection on Digital Platform
- Unbound Medicine Integrates Machine Learning Into Digital Platform
- OADN Delivers Virtual Simulation Reviews on the Unbound Medicine Platform
- Unbound Medicine Powers Medical Nutrition CME Platform
- Relief Central™ with Coronavirus Guidelines™ Awarded Top App of 2020
- Unbound Medicine Provides Free COVID-19 Guidance to Nursing Education Community
- Unbound Medicine and APSA Launch ExPERT CME Platform [Press Release]